Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

I'm back!

Ok, so perhaps it's not reasonable to run the Bronx Half in three weeks. But that's ok. I'm going to try. Back in December when thinking about my next goal it was to run another Half in two hours and cut out eight minutes of time. But alas my goal again is just to finish due to my late decision of running this race. But it's kind of hard to turn it down when it's the Bronx! It's my neighborhood so I feel I must run the race (not quite, but close by). And even if that means just finishing it I know I'll have a good time. Last night I ran four miles in the gym on the track. It felt good! I was tired at the end but my goal is to do a 7 or 8 mile run this Sunday and see how it goes. If I'm not dying then I know I'll be ok for the race. I'm back. I'm focused. Probably not being very smart about it. But I'm excited. It feels good to have another goal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?