Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Running in place is not running...

When I started running a few months ago I started outside. So that is what Iam used to. Perhaps it's harder in the sense that you have to set your own pace and keep it up, but I like moving around and watching the scenery as I go by. Unfortunately yesterday was a treadmill day. I didn't run in the morning and I got out of lab when after dark so I didn't have much of a choice.

Maybe it's becauase I don't have an iPod. Maybe it's because there wasn't a TV in front of me. Maybe it's because the guys' basketball game was finished. But I just got bored after a while. I finished my four miles and was happy to get out of there.

The good news is that I felt a lot less tight that on Sunday. So I suppose I should keep up these small runs to keep me in check for Sunday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?