Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Nearing the Goal?

Yesterday was one of those days where one should be cuddled up on a couch with a cup of tea watching a movie. Outside was windy, rainy, and dreary and I blamed the weather for my groggy mood. At 1pm it was time to leave my apartment and try and get the day started. The rain didn't seem like it was going to let up, but I thought that maybe a run would give me some energy. But alas it did not. I felt achy and slow. I was wet and uncomfortable. After running two miles I decided to turn back for a total of four miles. I didn't complete my goal of six miles. I didn't accomplish much after that. All and all it was an unproductive day. I suppose we all have our bad days. I don't know how I ran twelve miles last week and yesterday's four seemed impossible. But I will take it easy this week, eat right, sleep well, and recharge for Sunday.

Comments:
Running 4 miles is way better than watching a Mary Kate and Ashley movie.
 
some days are just tough...

i've managed to get sick, and so i spent the day yesterday blowing my nose about a thousand times. (no wonder my head hurts now!)

you'll be fine sunday because you have to! (at least that's what i'm saying.)
 
I know that you can do it:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?