Monday, November 06, 2006

 
The last time I had run was Tuesday. I was a bit of a slacker last week and was nervous that it would be a difficult run. But perhaps the weather and the beautiful scenery propelled me forward. Autumn was in full bloom as we ran up the West Side Highway towards the Bronx. With the GW Bridge in the distance, the Hudson River to our left, and the beautiful red, orange, and yellow leafed trees that surrounded us, the run was very pleasant. I kept my usual pace of around 10 minute miles. Running just under twelve miles yesterday, I know that that in two weeks time there won't be a problem finishing this race. And when I complete my goal of distance I will have to think about my next step...Should I work on my time? Should I work on distance? I suppose I will focus on these things after Phili and in the meantime enjoy the next two weeks of running in Autumn.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?